China's electronic information sector outpaces other industries in attracting investment
Investment continued to pour into China's electronic information sector in the first five months despite a slower pace of growth in May, according to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
The electronic information industry attracted a total investment of 84.7 billion yuan (13.1 billion U.S. dollars) of investment in May, up 68.9 percent year-on-year.
The sector's investment growth rate was already 20.6 percentage points lower than April and 23 percentage points lower than March, according to MIIT.
Taking the first five months together, investments in the electronic information industry surged 80 percent from a year earlier to 310.5 billion yuan, or an equivalent to the amount of the first seven months of last year.
The Jan-May growth of investment in the electronic information sector was 38.1 percentage points faster than one year earlier, or 54 percentage points higher than the average industrial investment in the first five months of this year, the MIIT said.
Products & Services
The reason for your choosing Chinacir
- General view of Chinacir's key data
- Why is Chinacir's report price higher than other companies?
- What are the features of Chinacir's customized service?
- What are the advantages and features of Chinacir's service?
- How authoritative is Chinacir or what is the position of Chinacir within the industry?
- What are the differences of market survey modes between Chinacir and other companies?
- What long-term and regular customers does Chinacir have?
- What are the main sources of Chinacir's data?
- What is the composition of Chinacir's research group?
- What are the main forms of Chinacir's report?
- How to purchase Chinacir's exclusive and original report products online?
- How to avoid risks in online buying?