China levies anti-dumping duty on printing paper imports
China began levying anti-dumping duties on printing paper imports from Europe, the United States, and Japan on Wednesday, the Ministry of Commerce said.
The measure came after a preliminary investigation launched by the ministry last December showed that companies in the three regions were dumping printing paper in China, which harmed the country's domestic printing paper industry, the ministry said in a statement on its website.
Importers of printing paper from the three regions will be required to set aside deposits with Chinese customs ranging from 17.6 percent to 28.8 percent, depending on the level of dumping, the statement said.
The ministry did not elaborate on how long the measure will last.
Products & Services
The reason for your choosing Chinacir
- General view of Chinacir's key data
- Why is Chinacir's report price higher than other companies?
- What are the features of Chinacir's customized service?
- What are the advantages and features of Chinacir's service?
- How authoritative is Chinacir or what is the position of Chinacir within the industry?
- What are the differences of market survey modes between Chinacir and other companies?
- What long-term and regular customers does Chinacir have?
- What are the main sources of Chinacir's data?
- What is the composition of Chinacir's research group?
- What are the main forms of Chinacir's report?
- How to purchase Chinacir's exclusive and original report products online?
- How to avoid risks in online buying?